Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday

I recently posted something a little negative about MS at another website. I was having a rotten day. My legs hurt, had bad cog fog and the fatigue was overwhelming . I came home and thought it would be beneficial to post. Nothing like a good old vent once in a while.
Now mind you, I try to not be a totally negative person. Yes, I know there are people who have it so much worse. Yes, I know I *should* be thankful for all the positives that I do have.
The reality is that this disease sucks. It sucks the life, the energy, the optimism out of you.
Forgive me if I occasionally discuss some of the sadness I feel on days where I wake up feeling like I never slept.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's completely fine to express how you feel when you feel it. No matter where someone is on their personal journey with MS, there are going to be really crappy days, some less than crappy days, and maybe even some good days.

    Don't let others make you feel bad for expressing yourself. There seems to be a rash of people being called out on other MS forums lately. I'm sorry if this has happened to you.

    Just think of it this way. This is YOUR BLOG and you can say ANYTHING you wish here.

    ReplyDelete